dialogues almost fake olive and Marius!
Olive: "Oh, mother! You know what, Marius? The Pope is dead!" Marius "Really?" The pope is dead? "
Olive: "Well putaing! I just read on the site!"
Marius "Bah ... So we have the good mother, I pope I do not care ..."
Olive: "What, you worry that the tapes Pope is dead! And putaing, First, our savior who takes ... and now the pope ... and you do not care! "
Marius " What are you talking about ... you're not a little crackpot! what does jesus come
make it! Olive: "Who said anything about Jesus. Me, I'm talking about Gerets and Pape Diouf!"
Marius "What! Pape Diouf is dead?"
Olive: "Well putaing! It's like" He was fired ... what will we become ... "
Marius "And beng! It's not like how we will win the Champions Cup! "
Olive: " the Poor ... the Poor OM "
And yes, false joy! Ben Facho 16 IS steel alive!
0 comments:
Post a Comment