Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Congratulatiohs Phrases

The happy man there lies ...

Some journalists have short memories ...
or selective ...
or policy variable geometry ...

I heard several times about "open strategy" of "personality openness," of "open government" ...
All are about Mitterrand ...


If I remember any good as it should, Frederic Mitterrand, accompanied at the time of Pascal Sevran, the great philosopher who claimed throughout that Africa would die of "the fault of the dick blacks" ... (sic) - argued campaign Jacques Chirac dice 1995.
It was left by opportunism, with a well placed Uncle ..

So when we talk about openness, it should say to Chirac's opening ...

Or, opening to the right unless the right, with the arrival of Michel Mercier, the namesake of the Marquise of the Angels-a close friend of François Bayrou ...

Poor Bayrou!

It gets dumped again! Probably by people of "belief" that thinks only to serve France and not their personal interests, of course!

Beyond these adventures meanest and distressing than anything else, there are not good ... Nouelle
Mr. LAI - "French Identity Security", Mr. "I crazy everybody out and I thought after"-possibly-this Mr. Porter named our GPS is inside ...
That one department to the extent of that hunter clandestine, illegal planting, of not really illegal to not illegal ...

It will not make me regret the contemptuous and contemptible therefore Alliot Marie, but it still worries me ...

On the other hand, this is expensive MAM deal prisons ...
I see already see a few plants in stilettos and tailored channel ...

Besides voisci a report
found on the website of "World" :
Thanks to Philippe
making me pass the info and the link

And finally
a small coupon free

0 comments:

Post a Comment