Remember the commitments of our Grand President Sarkozy and all executives of the UMP: "candidates for the Presidential Majority agree to be present in the European Parliament in Strasbourg and Brussels. "
It is quite strange to be obliged to make such commitments, insofar as we are entitled to believe that a politician who seeks our votes will do the job for which she was elected - and for which payment is made ...
But when taken, it is of yesteryear t strangest says: "Brice Hortefeux had not taken the in commitment to be on the lists to be elected. He enrolled to push the list. Otherwise, he would put first " said the spokesman of His Prominence ...
Photo: Reuters / Gonzalo Fuentes
Small focus almost false:
Bric. Hort. : "No, no, no ... I never said I wanted to be elected ... no no no ... I do not make policy for it, I Môssieur. I'm the political than for others, I Môssieur ... We are in an ethical or not ...
I therefore undertake not to do what was said, and I said and I'll do what I I said because I am a man of his word ... "
Moreover, our GPS has asked not to communicate on this subject, but one whose Hortefeux-correction "Word" suggested there is little "Porter" and now "Blasters" (one who sets fire .. .) - will not go to Strasbourg ...
Question: Will it affect his emoluments ?
Elected officials in Paris have voted a wish asking for electoral law reform and to automatically apply the sanction "disqualification" in case of electoral fraud. All party representatives voted for ... except ...
skulls egg-UMP which Mr. Tiberi? - Well, well!
Meanwhile ... POC
Given the urgency of reforming the PS depth, Martine Aubry attended the National Council yesterday.
Four hours of discussion were enough to take bold decisions and almost revolutionary!
Resolution 1: We do touch anything
Resolution 2: One puts a little the Royal "ahead scene but not too and especially abroad.
Resolution 3: We wait six months.
If within six months, voters have forgotten why he not voted for us ... We won!
Who said that France lacked men and women wide policies?
0 comments:
Post a Comment