Monday, June 8, 2009

Maoi's And Dextromethorphan

We do not with the Mor ... ano

"Wow liar"
slogan revolutionary Dorothy
this visionary avant-garde

"Wow liar"
An insult worse than anything!

Worse than "The scum, you're tired? We will you get rid !
Worse than "break up pov con"

Photo: Eric Feferberg AFP / File

are taught in South West to say "Wow liar" about Nadine Morano on the Internet is an insult liable to prosecution.

On "20 Minutes" it is stated that "Broueilh Dominica, a mother of 49-year resident in Saint Paul les Dax, a was surprised to receive notice of the brigade in fighting crime against the person "

Secretary State Family pursuing a mother is not all that cute?

"At first I did not believe it, my husband and my children either. I told myself that this was not possible. I have not insulted. I do remembered even more for that comment. It is a few months. For me, "Wow liar" is above all a song of Dorothy. I wanted to do with irony, "says Dominique Broueilh

is the video below that generated this comment I recommend you to reproduce.

The first minutes are the latest soothing uplifting or depressing, the image of their author.

Nadine Morano to I TV

Importing the video does not work, just go to Daily Motion

Above: No Comment. .. lips are sealed ... I would say even more, and fly sewn BOTUSA, my dear Thompsons!

Meanwhile David Caradine, the small scarab was beautiful. He died at "an autoerotic accident" that might have gone wrong.

As Woody Allen said: "Masturbation is having sex with someone you love!"

David Caradine party is in good company ... itself!

Chao, grasshopper!

0 comments:

Post a Comment