Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Translate Rozmawialam To English

I'll tell you! If Congress

French is the crisis ....

Little speech almost true:

Nic. Sa: "We'll have to make effor t s. And why would he have to make efforts?
I'll tell you!
I'll tell you because it requires that things are clear.
It requires transparency ...
And why do we need transparency?
I'll tell you!
I'll tell you because we are a democratic country.
The power belongs to the people.
And why fill it belongs to the people?
I'll tell you!
I'll tell you because it is the people who decide who will represent him elected.
is universal suffrage
And why it's important universal suffrage?
I'll tell you !
I'll tell because without suffrage without vote there no democracy.
And why possible?
I'll tell!
I'll tell you, simply because it's me.
And with me, everything is possible. "

Ci-d Essous a communique read among Orange who proves all possible with our GPS:

Sel we figures official Bercy spending Elysée themselves his t elevated last year somewhat over 113 million euros 3 million more than the budget voted by Parliament. An increase of 18.5% over 2007, "pace 7 times the evolution of the state budget" , says Dosière, peels the budgets of the presidency since the Chirac. ..

He also regrets that the current charges, covering a wide range of positions (receptions, food, phone, mail, fuel, electricity ...) and up 51%, are not detailed, unlike "commitments solemn " made to Parliament.

The garden party July 14 which, contrary to comments from the Elysee, was more expensive than 2007 (475.000 euros, +13.4%), the number of guests from 5500-7050.

Mr. Dosière hopes that the Court may, it, whether private spending Nicolas Sarkozy "continue, as before, to be borne by the budget" of Elysium, despite the revaluation substantial compensation for the Chief of the State passed in 2007.

Dosière also notes that "traditionally the assistance granted to people in difficulty" (-22.1%). "During crises economic, it'sa very bad sign" adds Does ...

is an understatement !

0 comments:

Post a Comment