Saturday, April 25, 2009

Tenting Of The Left Hemidiophram

The haggard fools makes its show

The Dati-shaped!

Everyone has heard our minister of justice-care-of fools in his dazzling demonstration of invalidity full and complete ignorance of Europe ... then it will become an MEP.

What Ms. Dati is relatively uneducated, we already knew. Whether
arrogant and contemptuous, it's not a scoop.

Then there any interesting are the explanations its dismal performance by members of the UMP, including Michel Barnier, the head of the European list in Ile de France, just before Ms. Dati-.

Michel Barnier we said on Europe 1 radio not particularly revolutionary, it is necessary to take this benefit as a game, a quiz, is in a relaxed and friendly, with young people.


Moreover, explanations of all skulls egg UMP were all made to the mold with the same terms. Probably those given by the cell com. The Elysée.

So Mr. Barnier, the microphone 24 to the Europe 1 radio morning
Reporter: "How do you react after you deliver catastrophic Rachida Dati?
Michel Barnier "I was there I saw what happened. Ms. Dati has lent itself to a game in a relaxed atmosphere after the meeting. It has nothing to do with how you journalists, have reported the case! It was pretty fun. "
Reporter: " Yet XX ( Europe 1 reporter whose name I forget) you saw and you did not look fun a lot. "
Michel Barnier " Yes, so I do not know how he could see that I was the head, while I was not there, I went to another meeting! "

Well, well ...
It was there or he was not there?
should he choose this man!
But it is true that it does not assist him in putting one in the leg ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment