A little message waiting to get my computer ...
I hope this week ...
Our Great President Sarkozy continued with its formulaic and utterly beside the point.
From Nice, it strikes us a few more speeches, hammering his point with his little fists muscled that shake the underworld.
"I will not let the gang phenomenon settle" ... "I saw two reproaches those who say it's draconian, I do not see how it's draconian, it is ineffective, we should know, it is draconian, let c ' is ineffective "
The World / Reuters / Sebastian Nogier There is another solution, but nobody will tell him in his entourage of courtiers and slimy spineless ...
This may well be ineffective draconian AND ...
The opposite of freedom-is Instead, the guarantor of freedom, otherwise inefficient, is to my mind ... effective.
is one of the constants of our republic president, this "courtiers" of lackeys ambitious and without pride. When will the 6th republic?
This may well be ineffective draconian AND ...
The opposite of freedom-is Instead, the guarantor of freedom, otherwise inefficient, is to my mind ... effective.
is one of the constants of our republic president, this "courtiers" of lackeys ambitious and without pride. When will the 6th republic?
Meanwhile, I can offer our
"Master sixty eight"
(fits a common point with Cohn Bendit)
to take French classes
(the famous "or" / "or")
Small Read news in Le Monde
on the interventions of our members to the National Assembly
-committees included
Among the 142 regulars at the inactivity,
Xavier Bertrand (UMP, Aisne),
Estrosi (UMP, Alpes-Maritimes), Jean Tiberi
(UMP, Paris), Jack Lang
(PS, Pas-de-Calais )
Daniel Vaillant (PS, Paris), Jean-Christophe Cambadelis
(PS, Paris).
This ranking of those who are paid nothing (among others) pointed out to me that Jack Lang was still in PS ... I had almost forgotten
!
Well, then 3-3
We do not want problems in Le Monde !
!
Well, then 3-3
We do not want problems in Le Monde !
0 comments:
Post a Comment